We’re currently seeking RNs and LVNs for full-time, part-time, and PRN opportunities. New grads are welcome!
Job Description: Focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children and adolescents primarily in their homes. Care will be provided to patients according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel.
- Must be licensed as an LVN or RN in Texas.
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a nurse owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs community of Texas. Our company provides an array of home health services to pediatric patients in Texas including: Private Duty nursing, Skilled nursing, Respite care, flexible family support services, personal assistant services, occupational therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and respiratory therapy.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time-Off
- 1:1 Patient Care Ratio
- Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
- Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Scheduling
- $500 Employee of the Month Bonus
- Annual Vehicle Giveaway
- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile Discounts
- Trach & Vent Certification Program
- Free CEUs
- Annual Training
- State of the art SIM training
Come work for one of the largest Pediatric Home Health Companies in Texas, Apply Today!
Required license or certification: